The following policies and risk assessments can be found at The Vicarage, Church Road, Potten End, HP4 2QY (the house next door to the Church Room):
- Promoting a Safer Church document
- Protecting All God’s Children document
- Promoting a Safe Church document
- Safer Recruitment policy
- Recruitment of ex-offenders’ policy
- Lone working policy
- Conflicts of interest policy
- Complaints policy and procedure
- PCC trusteeship eligibility
- PCC HMRC ‘fit and proper’ declarations
- Health and Safety self-assessment
- Health and Safety risk assessment
If you wish to view them, please email: email@example.com or call: 01442 865217.
All other Church policies (including safeguarding, GDPR and Health & Safety) can be found in the church porch.
To view our policy relating to GDPR and how we use/store personal information please view the document below: